Tuesday, March 10, 2020

jorney with jm


It is extremely strange how a confined,small area of the classroom that once bored me to death, has now become few of my favorite places to reminisce. I was only 4 years when I entered Jagat Mandir and the moment is still vague. However, I find my school truly lovable and remember most of the times where I was able to outdo my normality and be the young boy i am today.

 I joined JM in grade 1and I hated that I had to transfer school. Well the only memory. I had held it for a while and was crying over having to do so.  I must've disgusted her then. I still have guilt for it. The memory that live in my mind the most is breaking my hand during a frog race. I didn't want to do the race but was insisted by my teacher, Roma mam to join the race.

i remember those days how i used to behave. this is the first school that i had liked too much. the only thing i didnot like was the hair cutting season.




class 1
roma mam punishment

class 2
agaman left the school.
pandit became best friend
albert ko guff

class 3
punam mam beating
dg sir cards
thakur sir beating mirrage.

class 4
section break
\
class 5
shayam sir classteacher

class 6
no memory

class 7
memory create

class 8,9,10
only what i remember is getting stick of deepak sir

No comments:

Post a Comment

jorney with jm It is extremely strange how a confined,small area of the classroom that once bored me to death, has now become few of my f...